Spring Photoday March 31, 2012 Directions

March 30, 2012  •  Leave a Comment

We are finishing all the final touches on our props and ready to see your smiling faces!  We had some rain last night and there is a 30% chance today... but on the flip side, there is a 70% chance it won't rain!   :0)  Let's go for it guys & try to rock this day out ~ me and my girls are ready & waitin' for ya!   See you soon!  

Much Love, Nichol Colwell @ 7:57 am March 31, 2012.

Please allow 25 - 30 minutes for travel to location from town.   THanks guys ~ see yall tomorrow!  We are excited :0) 

 

Directions from Round-a-bout in Ellijay take exit onto Dalton Street aka Hwy 52 WEST/Chatsworth Hwy. go 5.8 miles and turn RIGHT onto Gates Chapel Road travel 2.2 miles turn RIGHT onto ZION HILL ROAD go 6.2 on paved road...  go straight will turn to dirt road ~ follow dirt road around for 1.3 miles turn RIGHT at Grey Mail box we will have a vintage old chair sitting by the driveway ;)   Just before driveway you will cross a little wooden bridge.   

 

After you pull in.. you'll see our cars ~ make your self at home, just don't block people in. :)  

 

 


Comments

No comments posted.
Loading...

Archive
January (1) February March (2) April (1) May June (2) July (3) August (2) September October November December
January February March April (1) May June July August September October November December
January February March April May June July August September October November December
January February March April May June July August September October November December